This page hosts training handouts for participants who attend OVW Abuse in Later Life Grant-funded local training events. These tools may also be used by other trainers who are looking for materials to supplement their community training events.
- Interacting with People Who Have Dementia: The TALK Protocol
- Outreach and Public Awareness Strategies: Reaching Out to Older Victims and Survivors of Abuse
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianships/Conservatorships
- Protection Orders and Older Victims
- Victim-Centered Safety Planning: Key Considerations for Professionals Working with Older Survivors of Abuse