- Community Partners
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) (October)
- National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) (April)
- National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) (April)
- Older Americans Month (May)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) (June)
- ALL Grant Program
National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
Seventy-seven million baby boomers are aging and people 85 and older, the fastest growing segment of the population, are disproportionately women. These demographic trends have significant implications for victimization, safety, suffering, health, and well-being of tens of millions of older Americans.
Through advocacy and education, the National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life (NCALL) works everyday to improve victim safety, increase abuser accountability, expand coordinated community response, and ultimately, put an end to abuse in later life.
As a private, non-profit organization, NCALL relies on federal funding and the generosity of others to carry out our work. To pledge your support to NCALL, please visit the Donation page today.