Reaching Victims of Crime Mini-Grant Overview
The Reaching Victims Mini-Grant program will fund up to 10 projects, with awards up to $50,000, that seek to better identify, reach, and/or serve victims from communities that are frequently underrepresented in healing services and avenues to justice. Projects will be funded across a 9-month period starting in December 2018 and ending in August 2019.
- Informational sessions will be held on September 26, 2018 in English with American Sign Language interpretation, and on September 27, 2018 in Spanish.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to send an email to email@example.com by October 5, 2018 stating an intent to apply.
- Applications are due by October 12, 2018 by 11:59pm EST, and can be submitted online.
- Applicants will be notified by November 2, 2018 of the outcome of their application.
Awards will be made for a 9-month period, starting December 1, 2018 and ending August 31, 2019.
An informational webinar will be held about this opportunity to help orient applicants to the Reaching Victims of Crime Mini-Grant program and its requirements. During this session, participants will gain insight into the application, selection, and scoring process. In addition, participants will be able to pose questions to Resource Center staff about the solicitation.
- September 26, 2018, 2:30-4:30 PM EST: This webinar will be delivered in English with American Sign Language interpretation and with closed captions.
- September 27, 2018, 2:30-4:30 PM EST: This webinar will be delivered in Spanish.
Applications will be accepted online via Submittable. The online application is offered in both English and Spanish. Our online application process allows you to upload and attach files in Word, text-only, PDF, and Excel formats.
Upon request, we can provide the application in Word, text-only, and large print electronic formats. If you prefer to complete a paper application, we will accept applications in the mail. To request the application in an alternative format, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply today: https://vera.submittable.com/submit