- Community Partners
- National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) (April)
- National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) (April)
- Older Americans Month (May)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) (June)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) (October)
- ALL Grant Program
BWJP/NCALL Conference - Aging with Dignity and in Safety: Community Strategies for Combating Elder Abuse
This page contains links to PDFs of the handouts and other resources for the BWJP/NCALL Conference - Aging with Dignity and in Safety: Community Strategies for Combating Elder Abuse, November 14-16, 2011 in San Antonio, TX.
The Final Report outlining in detail the findings of this groundbreaking study is available on Lifespan’s website: http://www.lifespan-roch.org/documents/UndertheRadar051211.pdf
This study was a Lifespan of Greater Rochester, Weill Cornell Medical Center, and New York City Department for the Aging partnership, supported in part by a grant from the William B. Hoyt Memorial Children and Family Trust Fund, a program administered by the New York State Office of Children & Family Services.