Find Services

If you are in danger and want law enforcement to respond, call 911.

To talk to someone confidentially for support and information, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or TTY 1-800-787-3224. 

To find your local sexual abuse victim service program, call the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network at 1-800-656-4673 (HOPE).

If you would like information on other crisis services please visit our Get Help page.  

The NCALL Abuse in Later Life Resource Directory lists programs that have created specialized services for older victims of abuse, especially those who are experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.  Please visit the following link if you would like to search this directory.

Other Helpful Support Services

  • Elder Care Locator: Find local services for older adults and their families by calling 1-800-677-1116. To access your local relay service or dial “711” for your relay locator. Instruct the Relay Operator to connect you with the Eldercare Locator at 1-800-677-1116.
  • Protection & Advocacy Agency: Find local legal representation and other advocacy services for people with disabilities by calling 1-202-408-9514 or 1-220-408-9521 (TTY).
Quickly exit this site