- Community Partners
- National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) (April)
- National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) (April)
- Older Americans Month (May)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) (June)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) (October)
- ALL Grant Program
NCALL National Abuse in Later Life Resource Directory
The NCALL National Abuse in Later Life Resource Directory (2014), funded by the Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), lists specialized services for older victims of domestic violence and sexual assault throughout the United States.
Specialized abuse in later life programs that responded to a request to be included in the directory and met the eligibility criteria may be found by state or type of service. State and national resources are also listed.
To find local, state, or national programs, follow this link to search the directory.
To have your program added to the directory, please follow this link.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-TA-AX-K022 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.