- Community Partners
- National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) (April)
- National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) (April)
- Older Americans Month (May)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) (June)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) (October)
- ALL Grant Program
Intersection of Animal Abuse and Elder Abuse
As described by The National Link Coalition, animal abuse is now recognized as part of a continuum of violence with serious implications for multiple victims and society. Acknowledging the Link between animal abuse and family violence provides professionals with an important tool. By working together, professional and public awareness will be raised which, in turn, will lead to safer and healthier communities and more effective programs.
For more information and resources, please visit the National Link Coalition's website: http://www.nationallinkcoalition.org.