- Community Partners
- National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) (April)
- National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) (April)
- Older Americans Month (May)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) (June)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) (October)
- ALL Grant Program
Advocacy is the practice of supporting victims and survivors to make their voices heard. Advocates work tirelessly to help a survivors understand the dynamics of abuse; be aware of the available options, services and resources; and navigate complex systems. Advocates recognize the strength and courage it takes to tell someone and reach out for help.
NCALL provides resources to promote a clearer understanding of victim services, safety planning, mandatory reporting, and other advocacy resources.
Please follow the links below for additional information: